‘Open Your Doors’ Workshop
The LTA’s Open Your Doors workshop has been designed to help clubs and coaches to identify some simple steps they can take to become more inclusive and accessible for disabled people. The workshop covers disability specific activity as well as integrated tennis activity.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the current landscape and potential playing pathways of disability tennis across the 4 main impairments; physical disability, visually impaired, hearing impaired and learning disability.
• Identify new potential partners and organisations who can support you and your club; utilising the Open Your Doors booklet
• Identify best practice for your club to take forward.
• Identify the best possible training opportunities for your clubs coaches and volunteers
• Explain how to gain resources, support and finance in order to deliver this activity
Please see below a Zoom link for us to use for the upcoming Open Your Doors workshop for Yorkshire clubs, coaches, volunteers and other venues. Participants wanting to attend this course will need to click on the link below to register prior to the day of the course.
Open Your Doors workshop (virtual)
Date: May 20th 2021
Time: (10am till 12pm)
Matt Elkington is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 852 2871 3989