Tadcaster area (ABC Tennis UK Ltd)
Our growing success needs an inspiring coach to work in local schools – are you up for the challenge?
Must hold –
Level 2 or above
Level 3 or above
Must be – Accredited
Closing date: 2/9/19
Salary Type – Hourly, £12-£20 based on experience
Do you want to join a successful team with long-standing club and school relationships where you will be valued and supported?
Due to ongoing success we are looking to expand our team to an individual who has a passion for tennis and helping others achieve their goals. Coaching of juniors will be across a number of local community schools in the Tadcaster area.
We aim to inspire school children with the fantastic sport of tennis, so that they can go on to enjoy this sport for life.
We have thriving club programmes and provide training and mentoring throughout your career with us. There are further opportunities to grow and expand your career with us beyond this initial placement.
• Deliver outstanding group sessions for juniors within the school environment
• Evening work predominantly
• Exemplary punctuality, time-keeping and commitment
• Driving license and own transport
• Competitive hourly pay – reflective of qualification and experience
• Clothing deal available
• Ongoing training – including CPD
• Working as part of a team
• Admin support
• Self employed
• Unlimited earning potential
• Multiple venues
ABC-Tennis-UK Ltd are a Schools Tennis Coaching Business, delivering pre-school, CPD and after school clubs in Primary Schools in and around York. Founded by University of York Lead Coach Ben Orton in 2017, ABC-Tennis-UK are rapidly expanding and Ben formed a Limited Company with Matt Ward in June 2019 to take the business to the next level. ABC-Tennis- UK Ltd. now have strong relationships with a number of Primary Schools and academies, as well as providing camps in Easter and Summer time and delivering a full junior and adult program in 2 local clubs.
Over the coming year, we are looking to foster and build new working relationships with Primary Schools in the North Leeds area/A64 corridor and grow and nurture our current contracts and thus, are looking to add to our family of dedicated and growth mindset, passionate coaches!
• Empathy is the No.1 attribute I am looking for. If you truly understand the people you are coaching, you can enable them to be their best.
• Enthusiasm that is infectious.
• An inspiring role model for your students.
• Respected by parents.
• Integrity in everything that you do.
• Full of energy and positivity – with the self-discipline to make every session a great session.
• Flexible communication styles. Able to be concise with on-court instructions, sensitive to players needs and emotions or firm with disruptive influences.
• Engaging with children and able to command the room/ court.
• Organised – sessions should be full and clients fully engaged throughout.
• A sense of fun – We enjoy what we do, and our clients should always be enjoying themselves too.
How to apply:
Please contact Matt Ward, Director, ABC Tennis Ltd with a covering letter and cv at email@example.com
Each application will be personally replied to by myself, with interviews held as soon as possible to find the best candidate and prepare you for the role. Role start date: 3rd September 2019
I look forward to hearing from you,